Tuesday, June 16, 2009

NO MORE HIATUS!

BACK FROM HIATUS!



I'm baaack. :) I told you so.

One of the things I missed the most about blogging was creating collages of handmade goods. I love it. I think everyone loves making treasuries, & since I've never actually gotten a chance to, these are my own version of treasuries I guess. My collages will never make the front page, but they are still in good company.

Here is a collection of things found on Etsy that are just too dainty & pretty to resist.

Getting in touch with nature.


a "Central Park Earrings" by MidoriSola
b "Twig Solitaire" by bmjnyc
c "Crocus Necklace - polished" by shopsomethingblue
d "Little Goddess Headband" by yellowgoat
e "Set of Two Golden Branch Bangles with Smokey Blue Stones" by NYLightMetals
f "Genuine Aspen leaf Dipped in 24K Gold Necklace" by briguysgirls

Don't those just make you want to plan a wedding? Not for yourself because that sounds too stressful. But for someone else? It's fun to plan things for other people. Planning for yourself is way UNfun, because who wants to tell themselves what to do? No one. That's who. Who wants to tell other people what to do? Everyone. That's right. Now I'm going to tell you what to do, but don't worry, it's really very simple. I want you to GET EXCITED. Yep. Get excited, because I have tons of new things planned for my shop! I'm not finished taking pictures, or tweaking the pictures I've already taken for that matter. Once all that crap is done, these beauties will be up in my shop...

New housewares.
New earrings.


Not only new housewares & new jewelry for my shop, but I have 2 new jewelry collections in the works! I don't have a ton of pieces for either yet, but here's a sneak peek...

Spoil Yourself.


The Spoil Yourself Collection - Sterling silver, gold, gorgeous stones, & rare finds make up these beautiful, delicate pieces.



Saved Vintage.


The Saved Vintage Collection - One of a kind jewelry creations crafted from salvaged vintage pieces that were broken or missing key elements.



Saved Vintage brooch.
The butterfly necklace is actually a vintage brooch that can also be worn as a pendant!


I hope you ARE excited because after all I TOLD YOU TO BE. What I say goes because I am the boss. Not really. But as long as I am thrilled with the direction my shop is going, then that's all that counts. If the customers are thrilled that should count just as much, if not more!

Alright ladies & ladymen, I hope you enjoyed my return!
Have a tubular Tues, holmes.

Jenna :)

No comments: