Sunday, February 1, 2009

No sillies today.

I am so excited about the projects I'm working on for jennamichelle. I have 11 new items ready to be photographed and listed on my handmade Etsy shop, and I am working on new housewares, some of which involve neon spray paint. I love it when I get an idea, and then I strap on my Nikes and RUUUUN with it. I actually don't own any Nikes. I'm done blabbering, because I have some pretty things to show you!

Turquoise & Gold! So Pretty!

1 "Algal Bloom pendant (24kt gold plated)" by nervoussystem
2 "azaleas . ocean blue ." by trystbykerry
3 "A Perfect Match - Matchbox Necklace" by yellowgoat
4 "Labyrinth Treasures - Collarbone Necklace" by greciangoldsmith
5 "Gold Antler Earrings" by brookadelphia
6 "On your neck, the little french purse." by SeaUnicorn

I absolutely love the bright gold up there, & the random pops of turquoise. When you're done checking out those wonderful handmade items, I want you to take a look at WildWomanJewelry.

Wild Woman Jewelry

WildWomanJewelry offers a lot more than sherbet colored jewelry! You can find everything from bold & bright to simple & elegant! The way the jewelry is categorized by theme or occasion makes it easy to find what you're looking for, whether it is for yourself or a gift for someone else.

Hope you had a WONDERFUL weekend :)

Jenna

3 comments:

sleepingpoet said...

Thank you so much for featuring my "Labyrinth Treasures - Collarbone Necklace"! I am honored.

Sandra

jennamichelle said...

You're welcome! It is beautiful :)

Giftbearer said...

Very bright and cheery blog!