The award is for wonderful blogs demonstrating great attitude and/or gratitude. I love being complemented, but awarded? Sweet ass! :)
Rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs that show attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on a post.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this blog.
And the nominees are...
1. Little Lovables - She just seems like a sweet little lady & I commend anyone who is a stay at home Mom of 2 boys & manages to run a successful shop.
2. Freckled Nest - I love the look of her blog, & Leigh-Ann loves silly & adorable things! She's also extremely talented!
3. Knotty Baby Wear - This lady really loves kids & you can tell. Babies all over her blog! She is another stay at home Mom with an awesome shop!
4. life of a bird - Estela's shop is just as adorable as she is! She recently moved into a cute house with her boyfriend, who gave her her own craft room just as mine did. Sounds like we have ourselves some keepers.
5. pecannoot - Jess has a great blog full of cute prints & paintings she's discovered, & she happens to be an artist herself!
6. rubypearl - Ok not only is this silly lady incredibly talented (she makes things I can see in my head but can't make come to life!), but she is hilarious. I can't stop reading her blog once I start!
7. shiny little things - She seems like a busy lady! Between 2 shops (here & here), posting tutorials & fun pictures on her blog, writing books...wow. I envy you!
8. Sounds like tomatoes - Kearsie is a hilarious mommy of 2 silly girls. I could've sworn she had an Etsy shop as well, but I can't find it anywhere! Seriously though, read her blog. You might not be able to stop!
9. Smile Monsters - Jo is the cutest little Mom! She seems sweet & has a love for crafting, music, & her kiddos, among other things. Her shop is full of really cute items, & sometimes she even posts tutorials for similar items on her blog!
10. Lula Boutique - Her blog is just as sweet & cute as her shop! There are always pretty pictures to look at with bright colors & touches of vintage.
Be sure to visit Glitzer's shop!
This Sweet Forest Bird Necklace is my favorite item in her shop; it's so dainty & girly.
This was a pretty sweet deal. I ramdonly checked The Etsy Front Pagers Photo Pool on Flickr the other day, & I was on the Front Page again & had no idea! No sales came from it, but I noticed I received a lot of hearts on that day, and that's always a good thing. Here's the screen shot; can you spot me?
It's my little baby deer inspired by my little boy puppy! He looks like a baby deer when he curls up in a little ball. It's the cutest thing ever. EVER!
"Fawn in the grass painting." $20.
This picture is hanging above our bed, next to a crappy camera phone photo of Christopher & me that I tried to pretend was fancy...
I know, I know...GROSS! Whatever. I think we're cute. And he hates having his picture taken, so this is the best I have of us together, so far. Now Layla needs her picture above the bed, since we all 4 sleep in it!
Yeah, you can tell I need better pictures of her too. This is the most in focus one I have so far. I love my little family :)
It would be nice if this whole front page thing happened, I don't know, like...every day! No, every hour of every day. Yeah...YEAH! Then again, if that happened, it wouldn't be as exciting anymore. It's such a nice feeling when it happens. Yay for Lemonade Awards, Front Pages, & Pups.
And always remember...
"When life hands you lemons, throw them at people."