Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Treasures from Holy Land's Treasures

If you read my recent post about pregnancy skin problems, or you've ever been blessed with a bump, then you know it's important to be able to feel beautiful in your expanding skin. That's why I was SO excited to receive this gorgeous blue opal nose ring similar to this one I posted in this Etsy wedding inspiration post.



I can't remember the last time I took a selfie, so as you can see, I really must love my new piece of jewelry. Shuli & Uzi of Holy Land's Treasures were so sweet to create this stunning piece for me. Their constant communication is just a small part of their excellent customer service. The jewelry came in an adorable glittery box, with a detailed list of how to care for my jewelry, a 100% satisfaction guarantee, & even a piece of candy. Their jewelry is all hand crafted with bright, shiny metals & precious stones, at extremely fair prices. I urge you to check out their Etsy shop! Here is a little sneak peek of what you can expect to find there.





Thank you for making me feel lovely, all the way from Israel!
xoxo, Jenna :)

No comments: